KORG TM-50PW Combo Tuner Metronome Pearl White
Use the tuner and metronome simultaneously!
The TM-50 – Your partner to help improve and refine your skills as a musician.
The Korg TM series allows you to use the tuner and metronome simultaneously. Since this single unit is all you need for both pitch and rhythm training, it has become a favorite lesson tool for brass bands as well as many other types of musicians. The TM-50 is the latest model, featuring a two-level backlight that enhances the visibility of the LCD display. It uses a newly designed needle-style LCD for excellent response, and even greater tuning accuracy. In a first for this series, the entry-level model provides the Sound Back function that allows the speaker to generate the reference tone that's closest to the input sound, giving you a great way to develop and refine your sense of accurate pitch. Available in a choice of two colors, black or pearl white, the TM-50 is the perfect daily practice partner that will support your development as a performer.
- Newly designed highly responsive LCD needle-type meter.
- Wide detection range from C1 to C8.
- The Sound Out function produces a reference tone in a three-octave range from the built-in speaker.
- The Sound Back function generates the reference tone that’s closest to the input sound, while the meter indicates the pitch discrepancy between the reference and the input sound - a great function for ear training!
- Calibration supports a range of concert pitches.
- Marks indicate pure major and minor third intervals.
- A wide tempo range of 30-252 beats/minute.
- 15 rhythm variations let you practice with a broad range of musical styles.
- Easy tempo settings with two types of tempo step patterns plus a tap tempo function.
- Large LCD with backlight brightness that’s adjustable over two levels for enhanced visibility.
- Even more compact and lightweight, with your choice of body color - black or pearl white.
- Newly designed stand and battery cover for enhanced usability.
- Memory Backup and Auto Power Off.
Scale: 12 note equal temperament
Detection Range: C1 (32.70 Hz) ~ C8 (4186 Hz), Using Sine Wave.
Reference Tone: C3 (130.81 Hz) ~ C6 (1046.50Hz), 3 Octave.
Tuning Modes: Meter Mode (AUTO), Sound Out Mode (MANUAL), Sound Back Mode (AUTO)
Calibration: 410 ~ 480 Hz (1 Hz steps)
Detection Accuracy: +/- 1 cent
Sound Accuracy: +/-1 cent
Tempo Range: Quarter Note = 30 to 252 BPM
Tempo Setting: 3 Types:Pendulum Step, Full Step, Tap Tempo
Time Signatures: Total 15 (0 - 9 beats, duplets, triplets, triplets without the center beat, quadruplets, quadruplets without the center beats)
Tempo Accuracy: ±0.3%
Terminals: Input (φ6.3mm, Mono-Standard Jack type), Headphones (φ3.5mm, Stereo-mini Jack type)
Internal Speaker: Dynamic Speaker (φ23 mm)
Power Supply: AAA battery (3.0 V) x 2
Tuner: Approximately 70 / 44 / 26 hours (Backlight: off / soft / auto, continuous A4 input, using manganese dry cell)
Metronome: Approximately 55 / 35 / 22 hours (Backlight: off / soft / auto, tempo 120, 4-beats, maximum volume, using manganese dry cell)
(W x D x H): 111 x 74 x 18 mm / 4/37 x 2.91 x 0.71 inches
Weight: 106g / 3.74oz (Including battery)
Color Variations: Black (TM-50-BK), Pearl White (TM-50-PW)
Accessories: AAA battery (3.0 V) x 2 for verifying proper operation
Options: CM-200 Contact Microphone
*Even if a sound is within the detectable pitch range, detection may be unsuccessful for instrumental sounds that contain a large number of overtones or that decay rapidly.
* All products names and specification names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
* Appearance and specifications of products are subject to change without notice.
- Import duties, taxes, shipment costs are all included in the price for customers in USA.
- There is no extra cost for customers in USA.
- Shipping is with tracking number.