Roland CS-10EM Binaural Microphone Earphones - Ships from USA
TWO FUNCTIONS IN ONE
The CS-10EM provides combined in-ear monitoring and binaural recording, enhancing the convenience and enjoyment of field recording — a great companion for the Roland R-05 and R-09HR field recorders. Simply wear the microphone-equipped earphones and capture what you hear, then listen back instantly. You can enjoy realistic sound as if you were there. You can also monitor while recording thanks to the CS-10EM’s all-in-one design.
- Compact, high-quality stereo condenser microphones built into earphones
- Powered by the recorder (operating voltage is 2V to 10V; also works with other products)
- All-in-one design lets you monitor while recording
- Sophisticated enclosure design reduces feedback
Element: Electret Condenser
Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
Open Circuit Sensitivity: -40 dB 1V/Pa
S/N: Greater than 60 dB
Impedance: 2.2 kΩ
Current Consumption: 500 Î¼A
Power Requirements: 2 V to 10 V
Type of Construction: DynamicDriverÏ12.5mm
Sensitivity: 102 dB/1mW, 500 Hz
Maximum Input: 200 mA
Frequency Response: 15 Hz to 22,000 Hz
Impedance: 16 Ω.
Weight: 4.5 g (without cord)
Cord: 1.5 m
Plug: Stereo mini (gold-plated) x 2
Accessories: Carrying Pouch, Ear pieces (S, M, L)
The weight is excluding cord.
In the interest of product improvement, the specifications and/or appearance of this unit are subject to change without prior notice.
- Import duties, taxes, shipment costs are all included in the price for customers in USA.
- There is no extra cost for customers in USA.
- Shipping is with tracking number.