Roland GK-3 Divided Pickup - Ships from USA
TURN YOUR GUITAR INTO A GK GEAR
The GK-3 Divided Pickup attaches to any steel-stringed electric — no drilling necessary — and delivers accurate performance data to guitar synthesizers such as Roland’s popular GR-55.
The GK-3’s slim-line design enables ideal placement on the guitar.
- Mounts easily on any steel-stringed electric without damage to guitar
- Features an adjustable curve design and pickup cable length
- Includes attachment plate for Les Paul-type guitars
Controls: GK Volume, DOWN/S1 Switch, UP/S2 Switch, Select Switch
Indicator: Power Indicator
Connectors: GK Connector, Normal Pickup Input Jack
Accessories: Normal Guitar Cable, Owner's Manual (Japanese version - English version available if necessary)
Options: GK Cable - GKC-5 (5 m), GKC-10 (10 m), Unit Selector - US-20GK GK Parallel Cable - GKP-2
SIZE AND WEIGHT ( BODY )
Width: 87 mm, 3-7/16 inches
Depth: 74 mm, 2-15/16 inches
Height: 23 mm, 0-15/16 inches
Weight: 0.1 kg, 0 lbs. 3 oz.
SIZE AND WEIGHT ( PICKUP )
Width: 102 mm, 4-1/16 inches
Depth: 8 mm, 0-5/16 inches
Height: 9 mm, 0-3/8 inches
*The specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Import duties, taxes, shipment costs are all included in the price for customers in USA.
- There is no extra cost for customers in USA.
- Shipping is with tracking number.