BOSS BD-2 Blues Driver Guitar Effects Pedal - Ships from USA
THE PERFECT TONE FOR BLUES
The BD-2 Blues Driver delivers the creamy, yet crunchy sound associated with great blues guitar. This popular pedal provides instant access to the kind of warm overdrive and emotive distortion usually reserved for 30-year-old tube amps.
- Classic "blues" guitar tones with tube amp simulation
- Warm distortion and overdrive
- Responds to nuance and volume changes
- AC adaptor or 9V battery operation
Nominal Input Level: 20 dBu
Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
Equivalent Input Noise Level: -118 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
Connectors: INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor
Current Draw: 13 mA (DC 9 V)
Accessories: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9)
Option: AC Adaptor (PSA-Series)
SIZE AND WEIGHT ( INCL. BATTERY )
Width: 73 mm, 2-7/8 inches
Depth: 129 mm, 5-1/8 inches
Height: 59 mm, 2-3/8 inches
Weight: 400 g, 0 lbs. 15 oz.* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
*The specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Import duties, taxes, shipment costs are all included in the price for customers in USA.
- There is no extra cost for customers in USA.
- Shipping is with tracking number.