BOSS FV-500H Volume Pedal - High Impedance - Ships from USA
INDUSTRIAL-STRENGTH POWER PEDAL
For 14 years, the famous BOSS FV-300 served as an industry-standard volume pedal. The tradition continued with the FV-50 series, but today the bar has been raised with BOSS’s FV-500H (mono, high-impedance, inst. level) and FV-500L (stereo, low-impedance) pedals. These tank-tough diecast pedals are designed to meet the needs of the most demanding customers. The pedals offer a new stylish design, a road-tough build, and a comfortable, smooth action. Both models also provide an Expression output for use with expression-compatible amps, effects, and even synthesizers.
- FV-500L: stereo, low-impedance
- Heavy-duty aluminum die casting body
- Ultra-smooth pedal movement for the utmost in comfort and control
- Pedal rubber is for comfortable play and non-slip action
- Expression pedal function
- Convenient tuner-output jack
- Adjstable pedal feel (torque)
Control: MINIMUM VOLUME knob
Connectors: INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, EXP (Expression) jack, TUNER OUT jack
SIZE AND WEIGHT
Width: 110 mm, 4-3/8 inches
Depth: 289 mm, 11-7/16 inches
Height: 72 mm, 2-7/8 inches
Weight ; 1.6 kg, 3 lbs. 9 oz.
- Import duties, taxes, shipment costs are all included in the price for customers in USA.
- There is no extra cost for customers in USA.
- Shipping is with tracking number.