BOSS OC-3 SUPER Octave Pedal - Ships from USA
THE WORLD’S FIRST POLYPHONIC OCTAVE PEDAL.
The BOSS OC-3 Super Octave gives guitarists high-quality octave effects with a single stomp. Three modes are provided, including a new Polyphonic Octave mode, a Drive mode with distortion, and the original OC-2 mode. The versatile OC-3 also has separate inputs for both guitar and bass.
- World’s first compact pedal with true Polyphonic Octave effects
- New Drive mode adds distortion to octave notes for a fatter, more aggressive tone
- Includes the original OC-2 mode, capable of producing notes one and two octaves down
- Poly Octave effect adjustable to play within a specific note range
- Bass input for adapting octave sound to bass guitars
All-New Octave Effects
The OC-3 picks up where the best-selling OC-2 left off, giving guitarists two brand new octave effects. Using the Polyphonic Octave mode, octaves can now be added when playing chords-a first in a compact pedal. More aggressive sounds can be had using the new Drive mode, which adds a touch of distortion to the octave sounds.
If You Loved the OC-2...
Don't worry. BOSS knows how much guitarists depend on the original OC-2 sound. That's why the OC-3 includes that classic “dual octave” effect, but with even better stability. This gives you the ability to blend up to three individual sounds: the original note, a note one octave below and one that's two octaves below.
Bass Players Welcome
The OC-3 isn't just for guitar, it's also for bass. By connecting a bass guitar to the dedicated Bass input, the OC-3 automatically optimizes itself to suit the range of a bass guitar. Now bass players can upgrade to the ultra-stable octave sounds of the OC-3.
Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
Residual Noise: -96 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
* All knobs at center position
Controls: Pedal switch, DIRECT LEVEL knob, OCT1 LEVEL knob, CONTROL knob, MODE knob
Connectors: GUITAR IN jack, BASS IN jack, OUTPUT (MONO) jack, DIRECT OUT jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry battery (9 V type), AC Adaptor (PSA-series: optional)
Current Draw: 50 mA (DC 9 V)
Accessories: Owner's Manual (Japanese version - English version available if necessary), Dry battery (9 V type) S-006P/9 V (6F22/9 V)
Options: AC Adaptor (PSA-Series)
SIZE AND WEIGHT ( INCL. BATTERY )
Width: 73 mm, 2-7/8 inches
Depth: 129 mm, 5-1/8 inches
Height: 59 mm, 2-3/8 inches
Weight: 440 g, 1 lbs.
- Import duties, taxes, shipment costs are all included in the price for customers in USA.
- There is no extra cost for customers in USA.
- Shipping is with tracking number.