BOSS TU-80 Chromatic Tuner and Metronome - Ships from USA
Production was discontinued by the manufacturer.
Only limited stock available.
STAY IN TUNE—AND IN TIME.
The BOSS TU-80 brings super-accurate LCD tuning to musicians at a very affordable price, while adding unique high-end features like a built-in metronome and Accu-Pitch. The pocket-sized TU-80 runs on batteries and can tune almost any instrument, thanks to a chromatic tuning mode and ultra wide tuning range. It even tunes 7-string guitars and 6-string basses—putting the TU-80 in a class all its own.
- Affordable and reliable LCD tuner with handy, built-in metronome
- Supports chromatic tuning, plus 7-string guitars and 6-string basses
- Accu-Pitch function sounds a tone when pitch is correct
- Reference Tone Play function makes it easy to verify tuning by ear
- Memory function stores your favorite tuner settings
- Ultra-thin body fits easily into a guitar case or pocket
- Metronome has 7 rhythms, 10 beats and cool animated LCD display
Reliable BOSS Tuning with Accu-Pitch
Thin is in. That’s why the new TU-80 was designed to be slim and light enough to fit in your pocket. Best of all, it sports reliable and accurate BOSS LCD tuning, along with Accu-Pitch, which plays a tone when you’re in tune. No more looking down at the tuner!
Versatile Tuning Modes and Metronome
Thanks to its chromatic and flat tuning capabilities, the TU-80 can tune just about any instrument—from guitars and basses to strings, brass and woodwinds. A handy Reference Tone Play function lets you hear the correct pitches, while a built-in metronome with seven rhythms and 10 beat variations makes practice more effective. No other tuner has all this!
Reference Pitch: A4=435 Hz-446 Hz (1 Hz steps)
Tuning Range: E0 (20.6 Hz)-C8 (4186.0 Hz)
Internal Tuning: Accuracy+/-1 cent
Rhythm Style: Quarter note, Eighth rest and eighth note, Eighth note, Triple, Triple with center rest, Sixteenth note, Clave (3-2, 2-3)
Input Impedance: 680 k ohms
Indicator: LCD Display, Tuning Guide LED
Connectors: Input Jack, Output Jack
Power Supply: Dry Battery (R6/LR6 (AA) Type) x 2Power Consumption3 mA (Metronome mode), 8 mA (Tuner mode and A4=440 Hz input)
Expected battery life under continuous use (Carbon): Approximately 100 hours (A4 continuous input)
* These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
Accessories: Dry Battery (R6 (AA) Type) x 2, Owner's Manual (multi language)
SIZE AND WEIGHT ( INCL. BATTERIES )
Width: 122 mm, 4-13/16 inches
Depth: 68 mm, 2-11/16 inches
Height: 21 mm, 0-7/8 inches
Weight: 117 g, 0 lbs. 5 oz.
- Import duties, taxes, shipment costs are all included in the price for customers in USA.
- There is no extra cost for customers in USA.
- Shipping is with tracking number.