FENDER Japan Exclusive Classic 50S STRAT Sonic Blue
Made in Japan.
Neck Material：1-Piece Maple
Neck Shape：Slim "C"
Scale Length：25.5" (648 mm)
Fingerboard Radius：7.25" (184.1 mm)
Number of Frets：21
String Nut：Synthetic Bone
Nut Width：1.650" (42 mm)
Position Inlays：Black Dot
Bridge Pickup：Custom Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
Middle Pickup：Custom Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
Neck Pickup：Custom Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
Controls：Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
Pickup Switching：5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
Bridge：6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
Tuning Machines：Gotoh(R) Cast/Sealed
The FENDER Japan Exclusive Classic 50S STRAT series are the successors of the former Fender Japan ST57 series.
About Fender Japan Exclusive series:
Fender Japan Exclusive series are the successors of the former Fender Japan brand. The Fender Japan brand products were produced and sold by a Japanese manufacturer with a license from Fender USA.
The contract was terminated in March 2015. Now Fender USA established its own Japanese branch and started marketing the new Fender Japan Exclusive series.
The same Japanese manufacturer is producing the products with a very similar product line-up. So there is virtually almost no difference between the new and old line-ups in terms of spec and quality.
- The product is shipped by EMS (Express Mail Service by Japan Post).
- EMS is with a tracking number and insurance.
- Typically EMS arrives at USA in 3-4 days from Japan.
- Due to some transportation problems and/or customs clearance, sometimes it might take longer.
- You can check the status of the shipping by the tracking number.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the price.
- These are the buyer’s responsibilities.
- Please check with the customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to the purchase.
- We do not mark the merchandise value below the actual, nor mark it as “a gift” - It is against the US and International government regulations.
Customers also viewed