FENDER Japan Exclusive Classic 60S Jaguar 3-Color Sunburst
Made in Japan.
Body Material: Alder
Body Finish: Polyester
Neck Material: Maple
Neck Shape: Slim "C"
Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
Number of Frets: 22
Fret Size: Vintage-Style
String Nut: Synthetic Bone
Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
Neck Finish: Polyester
Position Inlays: White Dot
Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Jaguar
Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Jaguar
Controls: Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Volume (Neck), Volume (Bridge), Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
Pickup Switching: 2-On/Off Slide Switches, One for Each Pickup
Pickup Configuration: SS
Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece
Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
Color: 3-Color Sunburst
FENDER Japan Exclusive Classic 60S Jaguar series are the successors of the former Fender Japan JG66 series.
About Fender Japan Exclusive series:
Fender Japan Exclusive series are the successors of the former Fender Japan brand. The Fender Japan brand products were produced and sold by a Japanese manufacturer with a license from Fender USA.
The contract was terminated in March 2015. Now Fender USA established its own Japanese branch and started marketing the new Fender Japan Exclusive series.
The same Japanese manufacturer is producing the products with a very similar product line-up. So there is virtually almost no difference between the new and old line-ups in terms of spec and quality.
- The product is shipped by EMS (Express Mail Service by Japan Post).
- EMS is with a tracking number and insurance.
- Typically EMS arrives at USA in 3-4 days from Japan.
- Due to some transportation problems and/or customs clearance, sometimes it might take longer.
- You can check the status of the shipping by the tracking number.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the price.
- These are the buyer’s responsibilities.
- Please check with the customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to the purchase.
- We do not mark the merchandise value below the actual, nor mark it as “a gift” - It is against the US and International government regulations.