FENDER Japan Exclusive Classic Special 50S TELE Vintage Natural
Made in Japan.
Body Material: Ash
Body Finish: Lacquer
Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
Neck Shape: "V" Shape
Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
Number of Frets: 21
Fret Size: Vintage-Style
String Nut: Synthetic Bone
Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
Neck Finish: Lacquer
Position Inlays: Black Dot
Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
Pickup Configuration: SS
Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele with Brass Barrel Saddles
Tuning Machines: Gotoh (R) Cast/Sealed
Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
Switch Tips: Black
Color: Vintage Natural
FENDER Japan Exclusive Classic Special 50S TELE series are the successors of the former Fender Japan TL52/VSP series.
About Fender Japan Exclusive series:
Fender Japan Exclusive series are the successors of the former Fender Japan brand. The Fender Japan brand products were produced and sold by a Japanese manufacturer with a license from Fender USA.
The contract was terminated in March 2015. Now Fender USA established its own Japanese branch and started marketing the new Fender Japan Exclusive series.
The same Japanese manufacturer is producing the products with a very similar product line-up. So there is virtually almost no difference between the new and old line-ups in terms of spec and quality.
- The product is shipped by EMS (Express Mail Service by Japan Post).
- EMS is with a tracking number and insurance.
- Typically EMS arrives at USA in 3-4 days from Japan.
- Due to some transportation problems and/or customs clearance, sometimes it might take longer.
- You can check the status of the shipping by the tracking number.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the price.
- These are the buyer’s responsibilities.
- Please check with the customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to the purchase.
- We do not mark the merchandise value below the actual, nor mark it as “a gift” - It is against the US and International government regulations.