FENDER Japan Exclusive Ritchie Kotzen Strat Artist Mode Transparent Red Burst
Made in Japan.
Ash with Flame Maple Laminated Top
Body Finish Polyester
Neck Material Maple
Neck Shape Thick "C"
Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
Number of Frets 22
Fret Size Super Jumbo
String Nut Synthetic Bone
Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
Neck Finish Satin Polyurethane
Position Inlays Abalone Dot
Bridge Pickup DiMarzio(R) Custom Single Coil
Middle Pickup DiMarzio(R) Custom Single Coil
Neck Pickup DiMarzio(R) Custom Single Coil
Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
Pickup Configuration SSS
Bridge Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
Tuning Machines Gotoh(R) with Pearl Buttons
Pickguard 3-Ply Pearloid
The FENDER Japan Exclusive Ritchie Kotzen Strat Artist Model series are the successors of the former Fender Japan STR-RK series.
About Fender Japan Exclusive series:
Fender Japan Exclusive series are the successors of the former Fender Japan brand. The Fender Japan brand products were produced and sold by a Japanese manufacturer with a license from Fender USA.
The contract was terminated in March 2015. Now Fender USA established its own Japanese branch and started marketing the new Fender Japan Exclusive series.
The same Japanese manufacturer is producing the products with a very similar product line-up. So there is virtually almost no difference between the new and old line-ups in terms of spec and quality.
- The product is shipped by EMS (Express Mail Service by Japan Post).
- EMS is with a tracking number and insurance.
- Typically EMS arrives at USA in 3-4 days from Japan.
- Due to some transportation problems and/or customs clearance, sometimes it might take longer.
- You can check the status of the shipping by the tracking number.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the price.
- These are the buyer’s responsibilities.
- Please check with the customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to the purchase.
- We do not mark the merchandise value below the actual, nor mark it as “a gift” - It is against the US and International government regulations.