Ibanez Electric Guitar RG7570Z j.custom RBS (Royal Blue Sapphire)
Made in Japan.
neck type: RG j.custom U Shape 5pc Maple/Walnut neck w/KTS? TITANIUM rods
body: AAA Flamed Maple(4mm) top/American Basswood(40mm) body
fretboard: Selected Ebony fretboard w/Mother of Pearl dot inlay
fret: Jumbo frets w/j.custom fret edge treatment
bridge: Edge-Zero tremolo bridge w/ZPS3
neck pickup: DiMarzioR Air Norton? (H) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)
middle pickup: DiMarzioR True Velvet? (S) middle pickup (Passive/Alnico)
bridge pickup: DiMarzioR The Tone ZoneR (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Alnico)
factory tuning: 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E
string gauge: .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
hardware color: Cosmo black
Scale : 648mm/25.5"
a : Width 43mm at NUT
b : Width 58mm at 24F
c : Thickness 18mm at 1F
d : Thickness 20mm at 12F
Radius : 430mmR
Hardshell case included
Ibanez is a brand of the Japanese musical instruments manufacturer Hoshino Gakki Co., Ltd.
Hoshino was importing the Spanish guitar Salvador Ibañez, whose craft room was closed due to the Spanish Civil War.
Hoshino bought the trademark, and the trade name was changed from Ibanez Salvador to Ibanez.
Hoshino started the production of guitars already in 1935. Their quality control is well known in Japan as well as world wide.
Many famous artists are endorsing the Inbanez guitars, and there are many signature models.
They are also producing guitars for beginners at more affordable prices, keeping the well established quality.
- The product is shipped by EMS (Express Mail Service by Japan Post).
- EMS is with a tracking number and insurance.
- Typically EMS arrives at USA in 3-4 days from Japan.
- Due to some transportation problems and/or customs clearance, sometimes it might take longer.
- You can check the status of the shipping by the tracking number.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the price.
- These are the buyer’s responsibilities.
- Please check with the customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to the purchase.
- We do not mark the merchandise value below the actual, nor mark it as “a gift” - It is against the US and International government regulations.