Ibanez Electric Guitar SV5570KD Prestage KB (Koa Brown) display
Made in Japan.
Made in Japan.
Display item with very slight scratches and dullness, which cannot be recognized by photos.
No influence on playing.
neck type: SV Classic-Plus 1pc Maple neck
body: Australian Blackwood top/Mahogany body
fretboard: Rosewood fretboard w/White dot inlay
fret: Medium frets w/Prestige fret edge treatment
bridge: SynchroniZR tremolo bridge w/ZPS-FX
neck pickup: Seymour Duncan? Stag Mag? (H) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)
middle pickup: Seymour Duncan? Vintage Flat (S) middle pickup (Passive/Alnico)
bridge pickup: Seymour Duncan? Custom 5? (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Alnico)
factory tuning: 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E
string gauge: .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
nut Bone nut
hardware color: Cosmo black
Scale : 648mm/25.5"
a : Width 42mm at NUT
b : Width 58mm at 24F
c : Thickness 21mm at 1F
d : Thickness 22mm at 12F
Radius : 430mmR
Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads
Hardshell case included
Ibanez is a brand of the Japanese musical instruments manufacturer Hoshino Gakki Co., Ltd.
Hoshino was importing the Spanish guitar Salvador Ibañez, whose craft room was closed due to the Spanish Civil War.
Hoshino bought the trademark, and the trade name was changed from Ibanez Salvador to Ibanez.
Hoshino started the production of guitars already in 1935. Their quality control is well known in Japan as well as world wide.
Many famous artists are endorsing the Inbanez guitars, and there are many signature models.
They are also producing guitars for beginners at more affordable prices, keeping the well established quality.
- The product is shipped by EMS (Express Mail Service by Japan Post).
- EMS is with a tracking number and insurance.
- Typically EMS arrives at USA in 3-4 days from Japan.
- Due to some transportation problems and/or customs clearance, sometimes it might take longer.
- You can check the status of the shipping by the tracking number.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the price.
- These are the buyer’s responsibilities.
- Please check with the customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to the purchase.
- We do not mark the merchandise value below the actual, nor mark it as “a gift” - It is against the US and International government regulations.