KORG Miku Stomp Vocaloid Guitar Effects Pedal - Ships from USA
Production was discontinued in Japan.
Sing with your guitar!
A world-wide first!
MIKU STOMP, the new voice sound effect unit.
- Hatsune Miku sings when you play your guitar!
- A design that fuses the worlds of Hatsune Miku and guitar effects.
- Nearly unlimited possibilities; 11 lyric patterns are provided.
- Lyrics for "Senbonzakura" (a Japanese song) are preset.
- An iPhone app for entering lyrics is available, so you can make MIKU STOMP sing your original lyrics.
Miku sings when you play your guitar!
MIKU STOMP is a compact effect unit for guitar that lets Hatsune Miku sing according to your guitar playing. Just connect your guitar, and Hatsune Miku sings when you play. The vocal synthesis technology at the heart of the sound is eVocaloid™, a vocalzing effect based on Yamaha's next-generation NSX-1 sound engine. Using your guitar to control Hatsune Miku's vocals is an easy way to obtain a richly expressive performance that has a different character than when using step-recording or a keyboard.
* MIKU STOMP supports only single notes.
Design incorporates an original illustration of Hatsune Miku
The aluminum diecast body of this compact effect carries a specially commissioned original illustration. The design achieves a fusion of Hatsune Miku's world and the world of guitar effects. Whether you place it on a table or include it in your effect pedalboard, MIKU STOMP will certainly make your performance stand out!
Nearly unlimited possibilities with 11 different lyric patterns
Eleven different lyric patterns are provided with MIKU STOMP, including a user pattern that lets you enter your own lyrics and a random pattern that automatically connects words to create lyrics, as well as basic patterns like "aah" or "laa." The performance possibilities are nearly endless: you can use the random pattern to enjoy performing a vocal without having to enter lyrics, use the user pattern to enter and perform your own original song, or use the "aah" or "laa" patterns to add a chorus to your vocal.
A dedicated iPhone app makes it easy to enter lyrics
In addition to the internal preset lyric patterns, MIKU STOMP provides a user area that lets you vocalize any desired lyrics. Operation is easy; use the dedicated iPhone app to enter text data, load it via your guitar pickup, and then just play your guitar. Hatsune Miku will immediately start singing your original lyrics. The user area accommodates up to 6,000 characters (*), so you'll be able to enter an entire song worth of lyrics.
* Although this iPhone app can be used with an English system, MIKU STOMP's vocal functionality supports only Japanese. While it does not support input of English lyrics, it does support input of "romaji," the method of using the Latin alphabet to express Japanese. When entering Japanese directly, “hiragana” and “katakana” input are supported.
*This function is available in selected countries only.
Pitch Detection Range: E1 (41 Hz) – E6 (1,319 Hz)
Sound System: eVocaloid™
Connections: Input (Monaural standard phone jack), Output (Monaural standard phone jack), DC 9V In
Power Supply: AA alkaline batteries x 2 or Optional AC adapter (DC 9V)
Battery Life: Approximately 5 hours
Current Consumption: Average: 200 mA
(W x D x H): 74 x 120 x 50 mm / 2.91” x 4.72” x 1.97” (including protrusions)
Weight: 250 g / 8.82 oz. (excluding batteries)
Accessories: AA alkaline Batteries x 2 (For verifying functionality)
Options: AC Adapter (DC 9V)
* Hatsune Miku is a registered trademark of Crypton Future Media, Inc.
* All product, company, and standard names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
* Appearance and specifications of products are subject to change without notice.
- Import duties, taxes, shipment costs are all included in the price for customers in USA.
- There is no extra cost for customers in USA.
- Shipping is with tracking number.