Roland GK-3B Divided Pickup for Bass - Ships from USA
EQUIP YOUR BASS FOR DEEP SPACE
Bass players looking to expand their tone palette won’t want to miss Roland’s new GK-3B pickup, designed for driving synth-bass rigs such as the popular Roland V-Bass and GR-55 guitar synthesizer. Much smaller and thinner than its GK-2B predecessor, the GK-3B is similar to its guitar counterpart, the GK-3, but catered for bass players.
- Enables connection to synthesizers, such as Roland’s V-Bass and GR-55
- Ultra-thin design
- Large, smooth-action volume knob
- Select switch for normal bass tone, synth sound, or mixture of both
- Attachment holder and double-sided tape included for easy installation
- Compatible with most 4-, 5-, and 6-string basses
Controls: GK Volume, Down/S1 Switch, Up/S2 Switch, Select Switch
Connectors: GK Connector, Normal Pickup Input jack
Accessories: Normal Guitar Cable, Owner’s Manual (Japanese version - English version available if necessary)
Options: GK Cables: GKC-5 (5 m), GKC-10 (10 m), GK Parallel Cable: GKP-2, Unit Selector: US-20
SIZE AND WEIGHT ( CONTROLLER )
Width: 87 mm, 3-7/16 inches
Depth: 74 mm, 2-15/16 inches
Height: 23 mm, 0-15/16 inches
Weight: 0.7 kg, 1 lbs. 9 oz.
*The specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Import duties, taxes, shipment costs are all included in the price for customers in USA.
- There is no extra cost for customers in USA.
- Shipping is with tracking number.