Roland RH-200 Headphones - Ships from USA
COMFORTABLE AND ACCURATE HEADPHONES FOR SUPERIOR MONITORING
Roland’s RH-200 Headphones deliver the power, comfort and accuracy needed for a variety of personal monitoring needs. With 40mm drivers, neodymium magnets and CCAW (copper-clad aluminum wire) voice coils, these professional headphones offer the clarity and sonic accuracy needed for mixing and silent practice. The RH-200 includes a gold-plated 1/8-inch stereo connector with 1/4-inch adapter, plus a high-quality cable with built-in strain relief.
- Black, coiled-cable version of the RH-200S headphones
- Professional stereo headphones with exceptional clarity and accuracy
- Adjustable, lightweight design provides superior sound isolation and comfort
- High-power capacity with 40mm drivers, neodymium magnets and CCAW voice coils
- 180º rotating ear pieces for single-ear monitoring
Type of Construction: Closed Type; Dynamic
Driver: 40 mm in diameter; Neodymium Magnet
Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW
Maximum Input Power: 1,600 mW at 1 kHz
Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
Impedance: 65 ohm
Cable: 3.4 m, coiled cable
Connector: 1/8" stereo mini-plug (w/ screw-on 1/4" adapter)
SIZE AND WEIGHT
Weight: 0.2 kg, 0 lbs. 8 oz. (without cord)
* 0 dBu=0.775 Vrms
*The specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Import duties, taxes, shipment costs are all included in the price for customers in USA.
- There is no extra cost for customers in USA.
- Shipping is with tracking number.
Customers also viewed