Roland RT-30K Acoustic Drum Trigger - Ships from USA
PRO PERFORMANCE FOR HYBRID DRUMMING
With exceptional trigger sensitivity, ultra-quick installation, and compatibility with the latest drum hardware, the streamlined RT-30 series sets a new standard for anyone wanting to explore hybrid drumming. Developed specifically for use on bass drum, the RT-30K provides fast and accurate triggering in a robust unit that’s simple to install. The newly developed self-guided mount automatically sets the sensor in the optimum position against the drumhead, with no fussy mechanical adjustment needed after mounting.
- Advanced trigger device for playing electronic sources from an acoustic bass drum
- Compatible with Roland’s TM-2 Trigger Module, TD-series V-Drums sound modules, and SPD-series percussion pads
- Newly developed self-guided mount makes installation quick and easy
- Durable fiberglass-reinforced ABS body and secure mounting mechanism for dependable operation
- Protective grip prevents marring of wood bass drum hoops
- TRS connection cable included
Trigger: 1 (Head)
Connector: Output Jack (1/4 inch Phone Type)
Accessories: Owner's Manual (Japanese version - English version available if necessary), Stereo Cable (3.5 m, 11.48 ft)
Guide for Installation: Rim Height: 30–36 mm (1.18–1.42 inch), Rim Thickness (Max.): 12 mm (0.48 inch)
SIZE AND WEIGHT
Width: 38 mm, 1-1/2 inches
Depth: 111 mm, 4-6/16 inches
Height: 62 mm, 2-1/2 inches
Weight: 95 g, 0 lbs. 4 oz.
- Import duties, taxes, shipment costs are all included in the price for customers in USA.
- There is no extra cost for customers in USA.
- Shipping is with tracking number.
Customers also viewed