Roland UM-ONE MK2 USB MIDI Interface - Ships from USA
NOW COMPATIBLE WITH THE IPAD
Compact, convenient, and fast, the affordable UM-ONE mk2 boasts high-performance FPT processing for low latency and tight timing. The bus-powered MIDI interface is compatible with Macs and PCs, and now with the iPad as well via the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit!
- One-in/one-out MIDI interface with high-performance FPT processing
- Compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems, and now with iOS on the iPad via the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
- Super-compact, affordable, and easy to use
- Data indicators for both MIDI input and output
- Conveniently integrated USB and MIDI cables
- USB bus-powered operation
Connectors: MIDI IN Cable (connect to MIDI OUT) x 1 (16 MIDI Channels), MIDI OUT Cable (connect to MIDI IN) x 1 (16 MIDI Channels), USB Cable
Switch: COMP/TAB switch
Indicators: USB Indicator, MIDI IN Indicator, MIDI OUT Indicator
Power Supply: Supplied from the computer via USB cable
Current Draw: 70 mA
Accessories: Owner's Manual (Japanese version - English version available if necessary), UM-ONE CD-ROM
SIZE AND WEIGHT (MAIN UNIT ONLY)
Width: 60 mm, 2-3/8 inches
Depth: 30 mm, 1-3/16 inches
Height: 14 mm, 0-9/16 inches
Weight: 100 g, 0 lbs. 4 oz.
In the interest of product improvement, the specifications and/or appearance of this unit are subject to change without prior notice.
- Import duties, taxes, shipment costs are all included in the price for customers in USA.
- There is no extra cost for customers in USA.
- Shipping is with tracking number.