Syosaku Japan Vegetable Knife Hammered Damascus VG-10 46 Layer D-Shape Magnolia Wood Handle, Nakiri 6.3-inch (160mm) - Ships from USA
1. MASTER CRAFTSMANSHIP - Handcrafted in Sakai Japan, where more than 90% of Japanese professional chef knives are produced. It is produced one at a time manually by highly skilled master artisans. It outperforms industrially mass produced products from every aspect. The master craftsmanship shines through in every single product. The unparalleled performances make you feel standing at the pinnacle of cooking! Sheath is sold separately.
2. RAZOR SHARPNESS - Ready to use out of the box with ruthless sharpness. The core is Takefu VG-10 high carbon stainless steel (HRC 60-62) produced in Fukui Japan. Combined with 46 layer clad Damascus construction, it gives exceptional sharpness, edge retention, durability, and ease of sharpening at the same time. You can easily feel your upgraded technique level just by using a Syosaku Knife. Hand wash only and regularly sharpen on quality whetstones.
3. VEGETABLE SPECIALIST - The ultra sharp straight blade edge is designed to make a full contact with your cutting surface. It helps you to cut vegetables without sticking together like a thread. You can effortlessly slice delicate vegetables paper-thin, or quickly chop through hearty crisp vegetables. The wider blade is convenient for scooping them up for transfer after chopping. It’s double-edged, so doesn’t matter if you are right handed or left handed. Do not use on granite countertops.
4. DURABILITY AND EASE OF USE - Both the VG-10 core and outer damascus steel are stain & corrosion resistant. The material used for the handle is taken from center core of Magnolia wood, which is water-resistant and non-slip. You don’t have to worry when it is left wet during use (recommended to wash and dry after the use). The ergonomically designed D-shape handle and perfectly balanced construction make you comfortable even for a long time use.
5. AESTHETICS AND 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - An exquisite outer steel not only eliminates friction and keeps food from sticking, but also the beauty makes your cooking more enjoyable. The Japanese style Magnolia handle with a beautiful Water Buffalo Horn bolster (color can vary) adds more visual accents. Impress your guests with the stunning beauty. It’s a perfect gift for your loved one, too. If you don't love our Syosaku Knife, please return within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
- Import duties, taxes, shipment costs are all included in the price for customers in USA.
- There is no extra cost for customers in USA.
- Shipping is with tracking number.